Sunday, February 15, 2009

YEAH!!! My Head is Bald NOW!!!

We could have spent our weekends sitting in front of our TV set and waste our time; or
We could have slept like a pig without even bother that it is daytime or nighttime; or
We could have gotten drunk and having hangover for the rest of Sunday....

But we didn't...

At least we took some time off to do some good cause...

Sarawak Children's Cancer Society (SCCS) yelled out for help to raise RM200,000.00 in aid of SCCS objectives and programs...

We just have to do whatever we can to help out...

I managed to gather RM1166.00...



I know it is a small amount. But look at it this way, Two Hundred (200) of me shall be able to raise more than RM200,000.00 and that is less than 0.05% of the Kuching population (based on the statistics from this website)

Sadly to say, we only able to get One Hundred and Ten (110) people to participate excluding the VIPs and the sponsors.

Well, at least we get 110 and not 11, heh...

I wonder what is the rest of 99.95% of Kuching population doing... ???

If you fall under the 99.95% group and you feel a bit guilty, you can always pop into SCCS website and find out their contact details to make your donation...

For those who has made the donation through me, Thank you...

Thank you for your support. I would also like to thank my staff and my boss for their effort to find the sponsors. And of course, Elvina for her help all round...
Below are the names of the sponsors...



Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!




The whole event took place at Spring Mall, Kuching at 1pm...

I was pretty excited...


With No.47, I managed to get a photo with a patient, some goodies bag and fool around on stage... He he he...


Even Tim is enjoying himself... ...

Of course, we should always thank the sponsors... Without them, mmm... without us, I suppose

Oh... I'm getting more excited by the minute.

Oh should I say nervous...




Well at least I got friends with me marching towards and shaving zone...





And even better a lady [the first (1st) lady on the shaving zone]

Well, my turn is up... and this is now what I look like...



Pretty cool eh... and I managed to take a photo with the MC


and with Elvina and Tim...




and the group of "BOTAK"




GIVE HOPE, GO BALD!!!



3 comments:

Borneo Falcon said...

Dude, you are bald now. Ha....Ha.... nice one. You doing it for a good cause

Tim-Kimokeo Voon said...

YO MAN! AHAHAH! GOOD JOB TO U AND ME AHHAH!!! BOTAKINGS YO!

WC_kw said...

yeah man BALD... he he he...